Translate Photo and instantly recognize and translate texts from restaurant menus, magazines, websites, road signs, books etc. in over 100 languages.
When studying a foreign language or travelling abroad, Translate Photo makes your life easier than ever before!
Just snap a photo of some text with your mobile, tap on your screen and get the translated text in a second!
Yes, it doesn’t just sound so easy, it really is! TRY NOW!
Translate Photo uses the latest in-depth neural network, combined with cloud image recognition technology, to recognize text from images with high accuracy and translate it to multiple languages.
Translate Photo key features:
– Smart Document Edge Detection: detects edges of a document automatically and allows you to scan and translate your documents instantly;
– Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR): instantly converts your scanned documents to text;
– Edit Scan Images: apply filters, crop, adjust contrast, rotate scanned documents;
– Multi-language: OCR and translations for multiple languages;
– Text-to-Speech: listen to the translation when studying or trying to pronounce a foreign language phrase;
– Multi-sharing: share scanned documents or translated texts with friends and family, print and send translations via email or text message.
***Note: The Free version may be subject to limitations (ex. number of daily translations), which are subject to change***
Take advantage of the Premium Features:
– Unlimited translations
– Ads-free translation experience
Сhoose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
*Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24- hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
*Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
*You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all Translate Photo features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera – so that you can translate text and object names after taking a pic;
*Photos – for you to be able to translate text and object names in your existing pics.
Forget about language barriers! Enjoy a whole new way of translating the world around you! Simply Translate Photo!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
If you live in the European Union and wish to cancel your order, you may do so within 14 days. You can do this by following the process laid out in the Apple App Store. Please note and acknowledge: you cannot cancel your order or obtain a refund if you have downloaded the app and started using it (i.e. for example, by opening and using the app).